Oak Park Roofer
Protecting & Beautifying Your Home Since 1991
At August Roofing and Solar, we take our job of protecting your home and family very seriously. Since opening our doors 30+ years ago, our team has remained committed to adhering to the highest standards in workmanship, professionalism, and customer care. Using nothing but state-of-the-art tools and top-quality materials, our team ensures exceptional results with every inspection, repair, and installation service. Having a reliable Oak Park roofer is incredibly important. Choose August Roofing and Solar and rest easy knowing your home is in the hands of the most qualified service professionals around.
How to Keep Your Roof in Shape
Your roof is tasked with protecting your home, so taking care of it is incredibly important. Keeping up with maintenance can help you to reduce the risk of repairs and prevent premature roof failure.
To Avoid Roof Repairs, We Recommend:
- Cleaning your gutters: Clogged gutters can prevent water from flowing away from your roof. That means that it can soak into your shingles and cause wood rot and other forms of roof damage.
- Scheduling routine inspections: Keeping up with routine roof inspections with August Roofing and Solar is a great way to stay informed on the condition of your roof. Experts recommend scheduling two inspections per year.
- Handling repairs right away: Failing to address minor problems with your roof right away can lead to significantly more damage down the line.
- Trimming your trees: Your tree branches should be trimmed back away from your roof to keep them from damaging it.
- Ensuring proper ventilation and insulation: Have an expert inspect your attic to be sure that it is properly ventilated and insulated to prevent moisture problems.
For more tips on taking care of your roof, reach out to August Roofing and Solar in Ventura County. Our roofers in Oak Park are experts in all things roof care and are here to keep your home safe and comfortable.
Why Should I Have My Roof Inspected?
Problems with your roof can cause a lot of damage to your home, so it is always a good idea to schedule an inspection right away if you suspect something might be wrong.
Signs You Need a Roof Inspection Include:
- Rising energy bills
- High humidity levels indoors
- Signs of water damage such as ceiling stains
- Missing or damaged shingles
- Moss, mold, or algae growth on shingles
- A mildewy odor in your attic
- Sunshine coming through the roof into your attic
- A sagging roof
The Oak Park roofing professionals at August Roofing and Solar offer comprehensive inspections, which enable us to identify any problems before determining the best possible solution.
Am I a Good Candidate for Solar Panels?
Wondering if you should make the switch to renewable energy? Installing solar panels is a great way to power your home, increase your cost savings, and minimize your environmental impact.
You Are a Good Candidate for Solar If:
- You are tired of high energy bills
- You are interested in being more eco-friendly
- Your roof is sturdy
- Your roof receives plenty of sunlight
- You need to keep life-saving medical equipment powered at all times
SoCal has no shortage of sunshine, which makes your home the perfect candidate for solar panels. August Roofing and Solar has access to the highest performing solar panels on the market and guarantees a perfect installation every time.
Why Choose August Roofing and Solar?
Whether your roof needs to be repaired, inspected, maintained, replaced, or installed, it is important to have a qualified, trustworthy roofer on your side to handle the job. At August Roofing and Solar, we are proud to be the community’s go-to roofing company in Oak Park and beyond. Each member of our Ventura County team truly cares about your safety and security, which is why we go above and beyond to ensure we get the job done right the first time, every time.
Our Oak Park Roofers Offer the Following Services:
- Roof repair
- Roof replacement
- Roof inspection
- Roof maintenance
- Skylight installation
- Solar panel installation
Our licensed, bonded, and insured Oak Park roofing technicians are here to offer a customized solution to your every roofing problem, no matter how severe. We offer a minimum 5-year guarantee on workmanship and back each of our services with a satisfaction guarantee.